In some cases merchants with the 'Debut' theme will view a broken price formatting in their products gallery after enabling the app.
It might look similar to this: 'from <span class="money">$22.99</span>'
Want to revert back to your old state and remove the app?
Want to keep the app and fix this issue?
Watch the step by step video guide
Or use this text guide:
1. Open your theme code editor:
2. Open theme.liquid file and look for "from_lowest_price"
3. Add an '_html' suffix to the end of "from_lowest_price" and click save:
4. Open your 'Locales' folder, then open the first file and look for a line that includes "from_lowest_price"
5. Add a suffix of "_html" and click save so it will show like this:
6. Repeat the last procedure for all files that appear in your locales folder so all locales will be covered.
7. Open the 'product-price-listing.liquid' file and look for lines that mention 'from_lowest_price'. Same as before, edit them so they'll have '_html' at their suffix:
Now, view your product gallery.
The issue should be resolved.
In most cases this issue can be resolved by updating Debut to the latest version. Follow the instructions in this article to update your theme.
Important Note: when updating your theme it would remove any code that is not theme related (apps, custom code, etc)