Why can't you see the bundle discount code in your checkout?
We apply the code when we notice a "checkout" click in your cart page.
If the code did not go through, it can happen because of these 2 reasons:
(1) You have another app that is grabbing the button click.
If you are using another discount related app - they might grab the button to apply their own discount. Thus, our discount will not appear.
* only 1 discount code can be used at a given time.
* automated discounts can not apply at the same time of a manual discount code
These are Shopify's limitations that are not related to any app.
If you have any of these, the app won't work as expected:
* Unlimited Bundles & Discounts by Revy Apps
* Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers by Revy Apps
* One Click Upsell by Zipify
* In Cart Upsell by InCart Upsell
* Quantity Breaks & Discounts by SpurIT
* Upsell for Product by SpurIT
* Upsell Pop Up by SpurIT
* Infinite Product Options by HulkApps.com
* Volume & Tiered Discounts by HulkApps.com
* VITALS | 40+ apps in one by VITALS
* UFE 2.0 ‑ Upsell Funnels by HELIXO
* Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell by Zoorix
* Upsell Recommendations by Innonic
* Bundle Products By Thimatic
* Discounts & Quantity Breaksby Website On-Demand
* QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts) by TenGrowth
* Route ‑ Shipping Protection by RouteApp LLC
* Checkout X
* Cartsentry Checkout
* Discount Ninja by Limoni Apps
* Pickup Options by Wave Commerce
(2) We were not able to detect the button click
That may happen on custom or modified themes.
In both case, follow these steps to try and workaround the issue:
Step 1: Open the app
Step 2: Open the Advanced tab
Step 3: Add a checkout selector
- scroll down to the Custom checkout button selector
- click Add Selector
- Open the storefront > add a product to the cart > go to your cart page / cart drawer
- Click to inspect your checkout button (Right mouse click > Inspect)
- Click to copy the selector (Right click on the button class > Copy > Copy selector)
- Head back to the app
- Paste the selector in the box
Now go ahead and test again.
If you are running into any issues, please email us directly: