Follow these steps to troubleshoot your Cart page funnel:
1) Click on "preview" in your funnels list
Does the funnel show?
If not - here's how to fix it.
If you see the funnel, move on to the next step.
2) Head over to your store, add the trigger product to your cart, go to cart - click "continue to checkout".
If you see the funnel, it's all working as expected.
If not, move on to the next step.
3) Check if you used or still using any of these apps:
* Unlimited Bundles & Discounts by Revy Apps
* Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers by Revy Apps
* One Click Upsell by Zipify
* In Cart Upsell by InCart Upsell
* Quantity Breaks & Discounts by SpurIT
* Upsell for Product by SpurIT
* Upsell Pop Up by SpurIT
* Infinite Product Options by HulkApps.com
* Volume & Tiered Discounts by HulkApps.com
* VITALS | 40+ apps in one by VITALS
* UFE 2.0 ‑ Upsell Funnels by HELIXO
* Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell by Zoorix
* Upsell Recommendations by Innonic
* Bundle Products By Thimatic
* Discounts & Quantity Breaksby Website On-Demand
* QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts) by TenGrowth
* Route ‑ Shipping Protection by RouteApp LLC
* Checkout X
* Cartsentry Checkout
* Discount Ninja by Limoni Apps
* Pickup Options by Wave Commerce
Our Cart page funnels are essentially blocked by any of those apps / code scripts in your storefront.
2 options here:
Remove any other app or code to use our cart page funnels
(Sometimes other apps will leave dead code in your theme.liquid file)
Keep any other code / app.
Use Honeycomb as a post purchase upsell app (thank you pages).
Use Honeycomb as a blog upsell app (blog pages).
Use Honeycomb as a product upsell app (product pages).
4) Have you removed the other apps and code but cart page funnel won't show?
let us know please firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be happy to take a closer look.